Raven’s Eye collects the following information from you:
- Information that you provide when you sign up for our services, or fill out a form on the Raven’s Eye website.
- Site activity and log file information from your use of the site and our software.
- Your IP (Internet Protocol) address, and general information about your device, operating system, browser type, and site activity.
- Information provided to us from third-party website analytics services (e.g., Bing, Google Analytics, MailChimp) and payment processing services (e.g., Yabdab, Paypal, Visa, MasterCard, etc.).
For your privacy, Raven’s Eye does not collect cookies.
Use of collected information.
Raven’s Eye uses the information it collects for the following purposes:
- To help protect your account.
- To personalize your experience with Raven’s Eye.
- To process communications or transactions instigated by you.
- To facilitate your purchase of our software via third-party payment gateways (e.g., PayPal).
- To understand and promote site traffic, usage, and trends related to the website and our software.
- To improve or modify the functionality of our software and our website.
- To notify you when your license nears its expiration date.
- If you elect it, to send you periodic emails from Raven’s Eye about product updates, promotions, contests, company news, surveys, and other information of interest to our users.
Sharing collected information.
Raven’s Eye cares about your privacy. Raven’s Eye uses a number of strategies to protect your personal information. Unless legally compelled by a specific law enforcement agency for a specific purpose, we do not share your information or uploaded data with any other entity, nor do we monitor the contents of our user accounts, except for the following limited circumstances:
- the third-party website analytics and payment processing purposes noted previously,
- cases in which we believe you are violating the terms and conditions your user agreement, or
- user-initiated requests.
Access to your Raven’s Eye account.
Only those non-Raven’s Eye employees to whom you provide your username and password can access your account. At your request, Raven’s Eye support specialists may access your account to assist with technical issues.